Saturday 28 July 2012

I spotted the Royal Barge "Gloriana" !

I decided to take a walk along the Thames Path just as the sun was setting. The river was very quiet considering all the hustle yesterday with the Olympic opening ceremony. On my way back, just as I got close to Slice of Reality, I noticed the reflected sun on the water and decided to take a snapshot of it. Then a tug came into view and I focused on that. I did not notice that it was towing Gloriana until it was right in front of me. It was quite a surprise. I then ran after it and got a few more shots. And this is it.


2 comments:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloriana_(barge)

    This link provides detailed information relating to the Royal Barge Gloriana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yacht Rental in Dubai very beautiful pictures of yacht added in this blog. i love to get ride on yacht charter Dubai.

    ReplyDelete